Skip to main content

Review of Tender Care Protecting Balm

Howdy, 

Today, I am going to share my experience with a stunning product which I was reluctant to use in the beginning. This product is none other than the magical moisturizer “Tender Care Protecting Balm”. As the winters approached, I thought to take good care of my skin health. But, when it came to lips then I got confused in so many available options. Finally, I made my selection to try this product of Sweden company, Oriflame.

Honestly speaking, when I got the product in my hand, it astonished and pleased me at the same time. Why it so? Unexpected small packaging of the lip balm was ample to astonish me but the box was quite appealing and cute

Tender Care Protecting Balm was not merely for moisturizing the lips only but it proves to be multipurpose as well. This feature urges me to experience it on different body parts also.


Related image

This cute lip balm comes in 2 variants such as “Tender Care Protecting Balm with Bee’s Wax” and “ Tender Care Protecting Balm with Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil”. Needless to say that I kept my hands on my favourite pomegranate flavoured lip balm. I have not experienced any lip balm before which peels off the rough skin of my lips on first application. 

It ensures Regaining the moisture of your lips and relishing instant softness with its super moisturizing power. I applied this multipurpose moisturizer at my ruptured elbow in order to evaluate the claims and yes, it works. But, the unfortunate things that I found with this lip balm is it only contains 15ml of the balm.

This tiny cute lip balm comes in a captivating little box. Lip balm bottle has engraved sign of Oriflame on top, that enhances the beauty of the product. One of the benefits of Tender Care Protecting Balm, that I love, is you can take it with you anywhere in your handbag or pocket.

Get rid of rough and dry skin with regular use. One of the most likeable features is that it stays longer on the lips. Before going to bed, I apply this wonder product to my lips and it makes my lips smooth and moisturized. You can use it on your dry knees, heels, cuticles, and hands. 

These characteristics have made it an essential product of my bag. Working wonder seems to a speciality of it. As it used it on m blemishes, they get soften overnight and pleased me with the improvement in my face skin.

My experience with the mixture of Punica granatum seed oil, tocopheryl acetate glyceryl caprylate, Parfum, acetylated lanolin cetyl alcohol, paraffin, Cera Alba, Paraffinum Liquidum, capric triglyceride, and petrolatum was overall good. Try this moisturizing lip balm during this cold weather. Hopefully, the product would suit you the same way as it suited me.

Comments